Business School of the New Economy Superludi
As part of the developed strategy, we divided all potential customers into two large groups: cold and hot audiences. We picked up the most effective tools for every of them.
For a cold audiences:
For a warm audiences:
Before working with the website, we prepared a technical task for the necessary setting of events and parameters in order to correctly collect analytics for the specified conversion goals.
We chose 1+1=3 promotion and a discount on high-margin jewelry as a purchase driver.
While working, we identified an effective strategy – to launch seasonal and pre-holiday discounts for large budgets, and to use jewelry, whose images were the best at promoting posts.
We defined the most effective tools: to promote posts in Instagram, to sell goods by catalog, too use dynamic retargeting.
In the process of work, the most effective audiences were the following:
In addition, we also tested:
The client had a clear vision of the style of banners and motion, so we sticked to it. In the process of work, we introduced innovations, leaning on effective visual materials. Since the most effective strategy was to launch large budget ads campaigns with seasonal and pre-holiday discounts, the client provided photos from thematic photo shoots for every new campaign to avoid “banner blindness” and attract attention.
The most effective formats were: a carousel and static banners with a subject image of jewelry.
Large budget expenses need to be constantly tracked and the results of the ads campaigns — to be constantly monitored. Prompt optimizations of the results enabled keeping the cost per purchase below the KPI, while growing the number of sales.
199 days – duration of ads campaign;
5241 — sales;
$5,2 — average cost of sale;
4,5 — ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).