Business School of the New Economy Superludi
Within the framework of cooperation we defined a range of products to be advertised:
We developed landing pages for every kind of product, so ads were optimized to get leads for these exact products.
We picked up several audiences with relevant interests for every product.
In addition to audiences on interests, the look-a-like audience based on those who just left an application and those who have already bought company’s products, performed very well.
Having analyzed feedback from clients sales department, we defined that the female audience is active in leaving applications – they are interested in products, they do not buy. Therefore, we stopped targeting women in order to improve quality of leads and increase conversion rate.
Within the works, we received detailed analytics on sales in the context of every ad group. This helped to optimize advertising, based not just on the numbers in ads accounts, but also on real sales and ROAS.
We used the following types of ads:
We divided campaigns by types of products and leads. We witnessed active click out of ads in some districts of big cities. Tackling unfair competitors, we excluded these districts from ads and additionally used software to block IPs of users who had performed suspicious activities with ads. Automated bid strategies of Google allowed getting leads cheaper than using PPC.
The client has a bright and catchy corporate style – with humor, evoking associations and positivity, which untied our hands in terms of generating creatives. For visuals, we used bright well-known images from movies and TV shows, we also enacted humorous everyday situations.
In a project where the product is simple and understandable, and its characteristics and advantages do not make sense to the consumer, the strategy of attracting attention with bright, high-quality packaging and a good offer has a right to life.